July 16, 2014

Review: Udi's Gluten Free White Bread & Fiordifrutta organic fruit spread


As some of you may know, I generally don't eat wheat-based foods, as they tend to make my stomach hurt. But every once in a while, I just really really want toast. I ended up buying Udi's gluten free white sandwich bread to try with a fruit spread that I got in my Love with Food box from April.



 The bread was nice. It had the taste and texture of "real bread". Unfortunately, it was a little expensive, and the loaf was teeny tiny and super calorie dense. I'd probably buy it again, but would probably freeze the loaf and only eat slices when I really wanted some bread. It's a little pricey for everyday consumption.

The Fiordifrutta fruit spread was surprisingly good. It had a nice texture that actually tasted like fruit, instead of sugar granules. Also, the packaging was kind of funny--there was a decent sized ketchup packet-like container inside the cardboard jar.

Annnnd for those of you who wanted a recipe? Here you go:

How to make toast:

1. Choose bread.
2. Put bread in toaster.
3. Toast.
4. Take out toasted bread.
5. Eat plain or add toppings of choice.

I'm kidding with about the "recipe".
Seriously, still kidding. Y'all know that, right?


/*Default Image Size*/