April 16, 2014

Love With Food Box: April 2014



The Love with Food box is a monthly subscription box that's packed with unique food offerings. I've been a subscriber for over a year, and it's definitely one of my favorite ways to discover new and exciting brands. I get the smaller box, which is $10/month. Another perk is that for every box sold, the company donates a meal to a food bank!

This month's theme is "Flower Power".



First Look
The April 2014 box contains:
Sensible Foods Orchard Blend
Wild Hibiscus Flower Co Heart-tee
Vintage Bee Creamed Honey with Chocolate Mint
Sahalee Snacks Almonds with cranberries, honey, and sea-salt
Crave Canyon Popcorn
Meli Honey waffle
Rigoni Di Asiago Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread
BumbleBar Organic Energy Bar

April 2014 Love With Food Box
The April Box is definitely curated around a cute spring flower/honey theme! Am looking forward to many of the items.

FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.

/*Default Image Size*/