July 07, 2014

Dessert Nachos?? - Sunset Cantina, Boston, MA

Happy Monday! Today, I am posting a very short essay/review.

Actually, I realized I had these pictures and wanted an excuse to share them, so I'm just adding some words. You don't really have to read them, though I'm actually hilarious so you probably should.

In this post, I answer a very important question: how many drinks should you drink before deciding to order something called Dessert Nachos at the Sunset Cantina in Boston?

Dessert Nachos

The description sounded pretty strange. Something about fried yada yada and fruit and bananas that were caramelized with raisins. All standard dessert stuff, though the word "nacho" clearly didn't belong. I was pleasantly surprised when I ordered it, because it actually wasn't as horrible as it could have been. (I think the fried chips for the nachos were deep fried flour tortillas, so I ended up only trying one and then eating whipped cream and random toppings.)

Anyways, the answer is at least one margarita but it depends on how hyper your friends are that night.

Yummy margaritas
PS: This place has an awesome tequila selection and tasty margaritas, which will most likely be reviewed on this site in greater detail at some point in the future.

Sunset Cantina
916 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215

/*Default Image Size*/