July 04, 2014

Love with Food Box: June 2014

The Love with Food box is a monthly subscription box that's packed with unique food offerings. I've been a subscriber for over a year, and it's definitely one of my favorite ways to discover new and exciting brands. I get the smaller box, which is $10/month. For every box sold, the company donates a meal to a food bank.

This month's theme is "Take me out to the ballgame".

The June 2014 box contains:
YumEarth Organics Pineapple, Raspberry and Mango Fruit Snacks
Tree Hugger Gum Gum ball
Snikiddy Cheddar Baked Fries
The Cookie Department Snap Back Cookie
G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix
Stoneridge Orchards Montmorency cherries
Jolly Oak Good for you granola: Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Dulcetto Chocolate cookie

As usual, the Love with Food box has an interesting and fun selection of items. (At the time of this post, I have already tried the cherries, granola and fruit snacks--all of which I am considering buying more of!)

FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.

/*Default Image Size*/