July 03, 2014

Harpoon Brewery, Boston, MA



I (somewhat) recently had the chance to visit Harpoon Brewery in Boston, MA. I attended a private event that was hosted at the Brewery & Beer Hall, and ended up taking a tour of the brewery while I was there. Harpoon was founded in Boston, but has a second brewery in VT.


Beer brewing
So much beer!
The private event took place in the back of the beer hall, which had a nice selection of beers. In addition to the standard offerings, I was pleased to see that they had some pilot batches of beers for testing. (The test beers are really hit or miss, for obvious reasons.)
Beers on tap in private area!
Though we spent most of our time at Harpoon in our own special area, I was pretty impressed at how nice the Beer Hall was. It was spacious and had fun views of the brewing areas and outside.


I definitely recommend a visit to the brewery, either as part of an event or just for fun!

Harpoon Brewery (& Beer Hall)
306 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
/*Default Image Size*/