April 24, 2014

Short Review: Emmy's Chai Macaroons

Quick review of Emmy's Chai Spice macaroons. I received this item in my Love With Food box. To see the full contents of the March box, click here.

These macaroons were super yummy. They were nice and coconut-y and really did taste like Chai tea lattes! Each of these macaroons were about an inch and a half across. They had a crumbly texture that was pretty pleasant. As an added bonus, they are raw, and gluten free!
Unfortunately, they don't seem to sell these on Amazon :( I would have most likely bought a giant box of them and eaten them all the time. I will def pick them up as a treat if I see them when I'm grocery shopping!

Emmy's Organic Chai Spice Macaroons
HHR Review: Super tasty if you love Chai and coconut!!






FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.
/*Default Image Size*/