March 20, 2014

Love with Food Box: March 2014



The Love with Food box is a monthly subscription box that's packed with unique food offerings. I've been a subscriber for over a year, and it's definitely one of my favorite ways to discover new and exciting brands. I get the smaller box, which is $10/month. Another perk is that for every box sold, the company donates a meal to a food bank!

This month's theme is "Flavors of the World".


First look!
March 2014 Box Contents
The March 2014 box contains:
Wai Lana Cassava Chips in Sea Salt & Vinegar
Walkers Scottish Shortbread
Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Tea
Chimes Ginger Chews
Pierrot Gourmand Lollipops
Desert Gardens Taco & Burrito Seasoning
Vintage Italia Pasta Chips
Emmy's Organics Chai Spice Macaroons (gluten free)

I'm definitely most intrigued by the Chai Macaroons. Reviews on some of the individual items to follow!

FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.


/*Default Image Size*/