August 19, 2014

Love With Food Box(es): August 2014

Love With Food August--Size comparison of GF box (bottom) and Tasting box (on top)
The Love with Food box is a monthly subscription box that's packed with unique food offerings. I've been a subscriber for over a year, and it's definitely one of my favorite ways to discover new and exciting brands. Last month, I announced I was switching to the Gluten Free box. I accidentally lied--I actually cancelled too late to not receive the August tasting box, so I get this opportunity to review both, side by side.

The GF box so far looks awesome. There are a few repeats from previous tasting boxes (I'll note them below) but it has the same great selection of new snacks that make this box super fun! The pamphlets this month have changed and now include handy reference tags saying whether items are Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, etc.


Tasting box contents
The August 2014 Tasting Box contains:
Montreal steak spice seasoning potato chips by Covered Bridge (Gluten free)
Pineapple and coconut fruit ice by Smooze! (Gluten free)
Cinnamon grahams by Skeeter Nut Free
Salty peanut salt water taffy by Salty Road
Lollipops by YumEarth (Gluten free)
Crispy cheddar crackers by Back to Nature
Kettle sweet peanuts by Love with Food
Nutty rice bites with blueberries by 180 Snacks (Gluten free)

First look: GF box
The August 2014 Gluten Free Box contains (All gluten free):
Lollipops by YumEarth*
Nutty rice bites with blueberries by 180 Snacks (Gluten free)*
Toasted coconut chips by Dang**
Apple crisp junobar by Bumblebar
Redwood smoky BBQ multigrain chips by Lundberg Family Farms
Gluten free granola by Boulder Granola
Cookie mix by Jules Gluten Free
Butter crisp love ginnyminis by Ginnybakes**

*Indicates items that are also in the tasting box for this month
**Indicates items that have been in previous tasting boxes

As you can see, there a few repeats in the GF box. That said, I love most of the items I had received in the past (I actually bought a small case of the GF ginnyminy butter cookies last month because they were so tasty!) and the value is clearly there, even for the larger box. Hopefully, the new box will be as fun as the tasting box has been!

Let me know if you have any questions :)

FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.
/*Default Image Size*/