May 22, 2014

Love with food box: May 2014




The Love with Food box is a monthly subscription box that's packed with unique food offerings. I've been a subscriber for over a year, and it's definitely one of my favorite ways to discover new and exciting brands. I get the smaller box, which is $10/month. Another perk is that for every box sold, the company donates a meal to a food bank!

This month's theme is "Derby Days".


The May 2014 box contains:
Revolution Tea Honeybush caramel, southern mint, and tropical green tea
Terre di Pugliab Tarallino snack
Flavrs Organic Tropical peach drink mix
One Potato Two Potato Sweet potato chips
Le Caramel Sea salt caramels
J&M Key lime cookies
Giddy Up & Go Granola
The Spice Lab Hickory smoked sea salt, Italian black truffle salt





FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.

/*Default Image Size*/