November 07, 2014

Restaurant: Swish Shabu, Boston, MA



Hello, world. I disappeared for a while there :( 

In short, I had a lot of work stuff, traveled to two weddings (totaling over 60 hours of airport and airplane time) and also had to recover from a horrible 2 week long flu. Phew!

Anyways, quick pictures from a trip to Swish Shabu. Swish is hands down my favorite shabu shabu place in Boston. I've written about shabu shabu before, here.




Swish has similar condiments to other shabu shabu places that I have been. But what really shines here is the vegetarian combo option--you end up with a giant plate of fresh veggies, mushrooms, and tofu. Delicious and healthy? Yes please.

Veggie combo
Meat combo for comparison
Though I love this place, reader beware: there is extremely limited free/metered parking in the Fenway area, especially in the summer.

Swish Shabu
86 Peterborough St
Boston, MA 02215
Price: $$
Taste: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Value: 5/5
HHR Rating: The best!

/*Default Image Size*/