August 02, 2014

Love With Food Box: July 2014


The Love with Food box is a monthly subscription box that's packed with unique food offerings. I've been a subscriber for over a year, and it's definitely one of my favorite ways to discover new and exciting brands. I get the smaller box, which is $10/month. For every box sold, the company donates a meal to a food bank.

This month's theme is "Happy Camper". I actually switched over to the "Gluten Free" box, which launches next month--and so this is my last regular box! (I'm excited that they're introducing the GF box, though I'm a little nervous because it's quite a bit larger than the small box that I had been getting.)

The July 2014 box contains:
2 Degrees Bar
Mediterranean Snacks Sea Salt Lentil Crackers
Zouq South Asian Snacks
ginnybakes Butter Crisp Love Minis
Honey Stinger Kids' Organic Mixed Berry Chews
Somersaults Dutch Cocoa
Madyson's Marshmallows Chocolate Chip Fluff
Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs

Contents, July 2014
Pretty fun stuff this month! There were more larger items than normal, so these will make pretty good snacks to bring to work.

FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.
/*Default Image Size*/