April 07, 2014

Short Review: Gavottes - Dark Chocolate Crepe Dentelle

Sorry for pic quality. Shiny wrappers don't photograph well, though they look pretty IRL.
Gavottes Dark Chocolate Crepe Dentelles are a french chocolate-covered cookie that are made up of tiny crispy cookies and covered in chocolate. I received this item in my Love with Food box.

Unfortunately, both of mine came shattered. I ended up eating some of the broken crumbs with a spoon, which is probably not the normal way to eat chocolate! I tasted a nice dark flavor that reminded me of coffee, though I didn't see anything about coffee in the description.

Err.
PS: this is what they're supposed to look like (Love with Food promotional photo):


Gavottes Dark Chocolate Crepe Dentelle
HHR Rating: Fun flavor. Would be prettier unbroken. Not super interesting, though.



FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.
/*Default Image Size*/