April 03, 2014

Review: TCHO Chocolates - "Mokaccino" SeriousMilk Blue Bottle Coffee and PureNotes dark "chocolatey"


TCHO Chocolates (pronounced is choh!) is a company that's devoted to creating high quality chocolate. I received two chocolates in my February Love with Food box.

Mokaccino is chocolatey and had a hint of coffee taste--like a mocha, indeed. The dark chocolate is very rich. Both have good texture when broken--sign of properly tempered chocolate. Overall, they were very smooth.
Left: "Mokaccino"; Right: dark "chocolatey"



TCHO Chocolates: "Mokaccino" SeriousMilk Blue Bottle Coffee 
HHR Rating: Hint of coffee.





TCHO Chocolates: PureNotes dark "chocolatey"
HHR Rating: Smooth and rich.




FTC Disclaimer: The Love With Food box was purchased by me for my own personal use. Links provided in this entry are referral links in which I can earn referral credits.
/*Default Image Size*/